The website https://www.quadrillecapital.com (hereafter the “Site”) is a strictly informational site which objective is to present the activity of Quadrille Capital.
The content of the pages of this Site is provided for information purposes only and valid at the time of posting. The information provided on the Site has no contractual value. It is not a transactional website. In no event shall the information published on the Site represent an offer of products or services that may be treated as a public offering, or a solicitation to buy or sell securities or other investment management products. Furthermore, nothing on this site shall constitute an advice or recommendation of whatsoever nature (financial, investment, tax or any other type) and should not be relied upon as such. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance and investments may fluctuate both upwards and downwards.
Quadrille Capital reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or discontinue at any time for any reason and in its sole discretion, access to all or part of the Site without notice.
Quadrille Capital SAS
French Société par Actions Simplifiée with a share capital of €400,000
Head office : 16 Place de la Madeleine 75008 Paris France
Tel +33 1 79 74 23 40
Trade name : Quadrille Capital
RCS : 495 392 458 Paris
Quadrille Capital is registered with the French Financial Markets Authority (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) under the number GP-07000013.
Web hosting: OVH
Web development: 3D3
Publication director: Henri de Perignon
Access to the products and services presented on the Site may be the subject of restrictions or legal bans in certain countries. The proper tax treatment for investments depends on individual circumstances and is subject to change. It is up to each person accessing these products or services to firstly contact their legal and tax advisors to ensure their status permits them to subscribe to the products and services accessible on this Site. No subscription is possible through this Site.
Quadrille Capital processes personal data in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Quadrille Capital needs, collects and uses different type of personal data:
- Identification data and contact details (name, date of birth, postal/email address, phone number, etc.);
- Family situation (marital status, number of children, etc.);
- Data for Anti-money Laundering and fight against terrorism purposes;
- Data on professional situations (education, profession, professional experience and financial knowledge, etc.);
- Data on financial situations (banking, financial and transaction data, etc.);
- Data collected through exchanges, on its website or on social networks, or even at meetings or professional fairs, interviews, telephone conversations, e-mails, etc..
Personal data is collected:
- To comply with its legal or regulatory obligations;
- For the management and execution of your contracts;
- For communication purposes (reportings, Quadrille news and events, etc.).
Personal data is used exclusively by Quadrille Capital and will not be sold or transmitted to third parties. However, they may be the subject of a communication in certain cases, namely:
- To judicial or financial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon their request and within the limits of what is authorized by the regulations;
- To professional providing services on behalf of Quadrille Capital (custodians, auditors, accountants, lawyers, etc.).
Personal data are processed and stored on the territory of the European Union. However, in specific cases, they may be transferred to non EU countries whose level of protection has been recognized as adequate by the European Commission. In that case, personal data may be transferred without any specific authorization.
Personal data is kept by Quadrille Capital as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected and processed (legal and regulation, operations, contracts, etc.).
In accordance with the regulation, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of this data;
- Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that this data be rectified or supplemented accordingly;
- Right to erase: you can request the deletion of your personal data, within the limits of what is allowed by the regulations;
- Right of opposition: you can object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to oppose at any time that your data be used for commercial prospecting purposes, or for profiling purposes if this profiling is linked to a commercial prospection;
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. Quadrille Capital may, however, invoke legitimate and compelling reasons for keeping them;
- Right to data portability: when this right is applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or, where technically feasible, transferred to a third party.
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data, you can contact our Compliance Officer (RCCI) at our registered office (16 Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris, France) or email@example.com.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, in addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to contact a data protection authority, such as the CNIL in France www.cnil.fr.
By browsing the website www.quadrillecapital.com one or more “Cookies” can be stored on your computer, mobile or tablet. This paragraph allows you to better understand how “cookies” work and how to set your internet browsers to manage them well.
What is a cookie ?
A “Cookie” is a small text file saved on your computer’s hard drive when visiting a website or viewing an advertisement. It is managed by your internet browser. Its purpose is to collect information about your browsing sites, to send you personalized services, but cannot be used to recover data on your disk, install a virus, or obtain your personal information.
More information about Cookies on the CNIL website www.cnil.fr
Your cookie choices:
- You can choose to accept the deposit of cookies on your device and change this decision at any time by modifying the settings of your internet browser. Depending on the type of browser, you will have the following options: accept or reject cookies of any origin or a given source or schedule a message asking for your consent each time a cookie is placed on your terminal.
- To express or change your choices, please refer to the help menu or to the dedicated section of your browser.
Copyright and intellectual property
The contents of this Site and all components parts (including, without limitation, texts, images, videos, logos, brands, trademarks, graphs, photographs, etc.) are the exclusive property of Quadrille Capital.
The use of any material from the website is only authorized for information purposes and for private personal use.
Any reproduction, or more generally any unauthorized use, of this Site and the information provided may result in legal proceedings, in particular for infringement of intellectual property.
Quadrille Capital is a registered trademark. All other trademarks referred to on this Site may be protected trademarks and therefore the property of their respective owners.
Responsibility for the contents
The specific use of the information contained in this Site is the sole responsibility of the user.
Quadrille Capital has taken every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information posted but disclaims any liability for loss or damage of any kind that might arise from the explicit or implied opinions or information posted on the Site.
Other websites than Quadrille Capital having a hypertext link to this website are not under control of the latter and thus we decline any responsibility for their contents.
This website is governed by French law. Any action relating to this website must be brought before the French courts.